Remede Consulting Group, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your online privacy through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://remedegroup.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Remede is a privacy-conscious global organization firmly committed to your right to privacy. This Privacy Statement defines the commitment of Remede to protect the privacy of personal information that is collected or used while conducting business. By submitting identifying data, a visitor to our website agrees to Remede’s use of such data as described in this privacy statement.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On our website
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Remede or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information, personal or otherwise, to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
Collection of Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable law (“personal information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, which may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies
- From third parties, for example, our business partners
The information we collect on or through our website may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, submitting an application, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- Your search queries on the website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the website or transmitted to other users of the website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include the following:
- Flash Cookies. Certain website features may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section below entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Remede combines your personally identifiable information with passively collected information. For example, when a user registers for a point-of-view article under About Remede/Articles & Newsletters on remede.com, Remede can determine who the user is (based on the user registration information) and where they came from (e.g., if the user clicked on a banner advertisement) and the specific article downloaded.
When you submit registration information and/or your resume, your information and resume are hosted on our internal servers. If you apply for a job or elect to register with Remede on this website, Remede will be able to view your information and your resume, but no one else will be able to view them (“Remede Resume Activation”).
Remede requests your personal information at these collection points and maintains the information on their server, which will be accessed by Remede only and no other third parties. Remede believes that managing your career is a life-long process, and even after your information has been entered into the Remede resume database, Remede retains indefinitely all the information gathered about you to make your repeat use with Remede more efficient, practical and relevant. You can correct or update your resume submitted to Remede at any time by going to RemedeGroup.com/jobs and selecting the “Manage Your Career” section to login.
Point-of-View Artciles and e-newsletters
We use the information we gather on the Remede website to foster a positive user experience, deliver the services we offer, and, ultimately, create sales opportunities. We may use the contact information that you provide in the online registration forms to contact you via telephone, e-mail, direct mail or other communications regarding profile fits, updates at the Remede website, such as new Remede opportunities and services which may be of interest to you, or for telemarketing purposes.
Should you decide that you would no longer like to be contacted by Remede, please notify Remede, and our best efforts will be used to remove you from our contact list. If you do not wish to receive future e-mails from Remede, please reply to the Remede e-mail solicitation by including “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Accordingly, you should not receive similar e-mail solicitations from Remede in the future.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Remede uses your information internally, with other Remede-owned subsidiaries and affiliates, but does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as set forth in the following three subparagraphs.
We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ or contract to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include:
- The storing of your personal information in an external, third party-owned database
- Electronic mail campaigns, whereby the third party stores your user information on their server
These individuals/companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
- Protect the rights or property of Remede Consulting Group, Inc. or its affiliated companies
- Prevent a crime or protect national security
- Protect the personal safety of users or the public
We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Remede’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you
- To process any application submitted by you, provide information to prospective employers, and place you in temporary and/or permanent assignments
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your application and placements and other related matters
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer or provide through it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose, with your consent
We may also use your information to contact you about our services and any opportunities that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see the section below entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To clients and prospective employers for purposes of placing you in any temporary and/or permanent assignment
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Remede Consulting Group’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Remede Consulting Group about our website users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Remede Consulting Group, our customers, or others
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail via our Contact Us page to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you provided. We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail via our Contact Us page or write us at Remede Consulting Group, Inc. 99 Tulip Avenue Ste 105 Floral Park, NY 11001.
Remede has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information, including firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, secured servers and database security, from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. We continually update our network to protect the confidentiality of our data. Due to constantly changing environments; however, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If Remede decides to change its Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. We welcome your comments concerning this Privacy Statement. If at any time you have questions or concerns about Remede’s Privacy Statement, or you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 516-616-6800 and speak to one of our representatives. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.